Your IBA-PU Alumni Privilege Card is your passport to the exclusive benefits and identifies you as a proud member of IBA-PU alumni community. See your Membership Number Here
- The Alumni Privilege Card is your means of identification when you come back to to avail different benefits.
- It is a Privilege card, giving you access to campus facilities.
- The card also gives membership benefits to alumni like multiple corporate discounts, details of which are available on corporate Discount section at the website on time-to-time basis.
How to Deposit Fee for Alumni Privilege Card?
- You can deposit alumni card fee of PKR 500/- in Faysal bank Ltd current account (for lost card fee is PKR 1000/-); Cards for Members’ by Virtue are free.
- This amount can be paid by cheque or pay-order in favor of “IBA-PU Alumni Association”.
- If you want the card to be couriered to you within Pakistan, please confirm for COD service.
You can also email the documents at email@example.com
- Scanned copy of your passport sized photograph with white background, in high resolution (300 dpi or more), in case picture card is required
- Scanned copy of your CNIC
- Scanned copy of the deposit slip / online transfer / Cheque, members by virtue need to upload their university employment card.
- In-case of written requests Download here; kindly attached documents mentioned at 1 to 3 with payment and courier this to “Treasurer IBA-PU-Alumni Association” at registered address of the association OR drop with “Association’s Senior Vice President (present faculty member)” at IBA campus.
- If you are not a member and submitted the privilege card form, you will not get the privilege card,nor will you get any refund of the deposited amount.